ANY CUSTOM TEXT Japanese v1 Printed Aluminum Composite Car JDM Replica Vanity License Plate Japan Made
- Size: Standard US License Plate 12''x6'' (304.8mm x 152.4mm).
- Quantity: 1x Printed Aluminum Composite Vanity License Plate.
- Material: Aluminum Composite Panel. Reflective. Completely Weatherproof with UV protection. Removable.
- Basic package: 1x Vanity License Plate (screws not included).
- Colors: This design is NOT vinyl, the design is printed onto the aluminium plate and will not come off! Please, note that color might differ SLIGHTLY due to different monitor settings.
Actually, it is a license plate number part by default. But you can put here any text.
MAX 6 symbols (both numbers & Japanese (ONLY!) letters) are allowed for Top Custom Text;
Actually, it is a prefecture part (japanese letters) with the classification number (numbers) of the vehicle by default. But you can put here any text.
At present, there are a total of 106 different issuing municipalities covering the 47 prefectures, territories and metropolises of Japan, each with their respective names displayed in Kanji.
While vehicles are categorised from 0-9, privately registered vehicles utilise numbers 3 and 5 only. Standard cars with a maximum capacity of ten persons will display 3xx, with small and kei cars displaying 5xx.
In addition, cars utilising only two numbers for classification can still be seen today, e.g. 3x and 5x. These vehicles were registered prior to the 14th of May, 1999, with the exception to kei cars which changed to a 3-digit classification system in January 2005.
MAX 1 symbol ( Japanese ONLY!) is allowed for Kana Text;
The hiragana symbols to the left of the number plate specifically identify the type of use for each vehicle. Privately owned vehicles of small and standard cars use the following:
While kei cars use the following:
GREEN OR BLACK COLOR OF THE TEXT ARE AVAILABLE