Orders are normally processed and shipped within 3-5 business days after the order has been placed and payment received. All products are made to order. Some additional time may be needed to produce any kind of the customised items.
All orders are shipped via USPS/DHL/TNT/FedEx carriers to US and via primary local postal carriers (Canada Post, Royal Mail, Australian Post etc)/DHL/TNT to all other countries.
During the checkout process we offer several shipping options:
- Registered shipping (with tracking option).
- DHL Express shipping (expedited shipping option, 3-6 business days).
- TNT Express shipping (expedited shipping option, 3-6 business days).
- FedEx LargePak shipping (expedited shipping option, 3-6 business days, have size limits*, US only)
*FedEx Large Pak size limits includes: inside dimensions: 12"x15.5" (30.48 cm x 39.37 cm); maximum weight allowed: 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg).
The only one available shipping option to Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan is TNT Express. It is required and can't be changed/downgrade to Registered. Additional TNT Express shipping fees will be charged during checkout.
YouYou'll receive automatic email with tracking number/carrier just after shipping. Please, check in spam tab if you haven't receive it into your inbox.
You can track your item location any time using TRACK YOUR ITEM service on Jalapenos Decals website. Or you can use your original country carrier website instead.
If DHL/TNT/FedEx Express shipping is chosen you will receive shipping upgrade for faster shipping option. In this case your package will be delivered approx in 3-6 working days after shipping date. Fastest available shipping methods.
Estimated time of arrival (ETA) depends on your stated shipping address and choosen shipping method. Approximate delivery terms for different locations are:
- 3-6 business days (DHL/TNT Express, All Zones)
- 3-6 business days (FedEx LargePak, US only)
- 10-15 business days to Europe (Registered, Zone 1)
- 15-20 business days to USA (Registered shipping, Zone 2)
- 25-35 business days to South America, Asia (Registered shipping, Zone 3)
A business day is considered every official working day of the week. Another common term is working day. Typically, these are the days between and including Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends
If after the end of ETA you have not received your order - please conatct us directly via email and we will be glad to help you.
If the item is returned to us as undeliverable we will notify you by email in effort to get the address corrected and resend.
If the item is returned to us as uncalimed or refused buyer is responsible for all additional shipping costs for the second shipping.
Returns are accepted. Buyer pays for return shipping.